- Super User
Australia is beating Covid-19, slowly but surely, thanks to a majority of us that heed the advice of health officials and government and are sticking by the rules.
Unfortunately there still a few thickheads that don't understand the situation or don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.
However rules on public gatherings are now relaxed to the point where we are allowed 10 people at the flying field, and so it is my pleasure to announce that
WPMAC FIELD IS OPEN FOR FLYING (with some conditions)
By law - Maximum 10 people at the field.
- If you are the 11th - stay out or wait for someone to leave. Check the webcam before you leave home and when you get there, park in view of the web cam.
- Keep you separation from other people. Minimum 1.5m. Max 2 people on a bench seat - sitting diagonally opposite.
- Maximum 4 people in the pilots box
- Kitchen is closed. BYO food and drink.
- Use soap and hand sanitiser provided.
- If you feel unwell / sneezing / coughing, stay home. If you have covid symptoms - call the hotline.
Most of all - we haven't flown for a while. Don't rush things.