To All WPMAC Members
We now have the WORLD F3D JUNIOR PYLON CHAMPIAN in are club Daniel Arapakis !!! He and his Dad Andrew came first place in junior after 14 rounds in 3 days over in Sweden. The Australian Team placed 1st and Dan came 9 th (which was the seconded highest placed Aust as well) over all out of 45 competitors from around the world ,That's a top 10 finish over all which was another dream of his old mans!! I would like to send a big Congratulations from all of WPMAC to Daniel, Andrew and there family for this mighty achievement..
Gents. We have a Pylon Comp, conducted by the VMPRA on 27.8.17.
- Helmets are required for Pilots and Callers.
- Set up Saturday and Practice.
- Breakfast Sunday Morning, Egg & Bacon rolls from 0800
- Entry Fee’s $10 for Sports & Classic - $25 for Quickie500
- Pilots briefing Sunday 0930 - Comp for Sporty 40 following briefing.
- Break for lunch
- Comp commencement after lunch Q500
- Raffle - $2 per ticket or 3 for $5
- Fuel supplied for Q500
- Volunteer’s required.
You have to be in it to win it...a fun opportunity to experience and see some fast paced action and even take part...
Working Bee No1 has been rescheduled from Sunday 13.8.17 to Sunday 6.8.17 prior to the AGM, not after.
Notification - Special Resolution - General Meeting No311 - 13.6.17
Minor Constitutional amendments available for download from the Documents Folder - Revised Constitution Amendments 2017
Also for voting will be a Special Resolution to increase our current db level of 96db to 98db